Submit online application or print and mail in.
As a non-profit ourselves, the Stilly Valley Chamber knows the value of positive connections, education and volunteerism. We work hard to give our non-profit members the tools they need to be successful in our community, whether it be events that increase your visibility, introductions to businesses looking to give back to the Stilly Valley through sponsorships, board development resources or access to low-cost printing and mailing services.
We would like to invite you to participate in the Stilly Valley Chamber of Commerce. Your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Annual non-profit round table luncheon: gives your organization an opportunity to connect directly to area businesses, as well as network with other local non-profits.
- Increased visibility through Chamber website, Facebook and other media channels.
- Free monthly use of meeting or classroom space in the Stilly Valley Collective, located in downtown Arlington.
- Free booth space for your organization at Chamber-sponsored community events.
- Access to Chamber copier and mailing services, including bulk mail permit.
- Mailing labels and contact information for local businesses.
- Continuing education for your board and membership.
We are always adding to our list of benefits and welcome any suggestions that you may have. Membership investment for registered non-profits is $150/year, payable via check or credit card. We offer convenient monthly payment options and discounts for automatic renewal.