We are a leader in the design and fabrication of complex tooling and equipment used in the manufacture of aircraft and spacecraft. Our team of talented engineers and program managers are responsible for supplying tools and equipment to the highest level of standards required by customers throughout the commercial and military aircraft industry and US government Space programs.
Job Title: Production
Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc and builds sub assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
Summary of Duties:
- Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Builds sub assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
- Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub assemblies, parts or structures.
- Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
- Installs inserts and applies edging material.
- Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
- Assembles aircraft structures and units, such as:
- Bonds and attaches the sub assemblies to the structure/unit.
- Attaches the hardware, plumbing and some electrical components.
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- General Notes:
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
- All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of C&D products.
- As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
- Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years.
- Other Skills: The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Description: Entry level.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Employment status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
- Minor traveling may be required.
- Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
- Relocation to another C&D facility may be required.
Zodiac Aerospace is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act.
Zodiac Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our application process as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at 360-530-1443.
Apply in person by obtaining an application at:
12810 State Avenue
Marysville, WA 98271
MON THRU FRI 6AM until 5PM – DOES NOT CLOSE UNTIL ALL 168 POSITIONS ARE FILLED!