Watch the video about the Arlington Farmers Market. Thank You to our Farms, our Vendors, Huge Production and the City of Arlington for help with this video.
2023 Market Season May 13th to September 30th
- The market is open on Saturdays from 10 AM to 2 PM. We accept SNAP, SNAP Market Match, as well as the Farmers Market Nutritional Program, WIC, and Senior Benefits. Farmers Market Nutrition Program will be digital this year.
- If you have questions about how to access these programs, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- If you use your SNAP EBT at the Farmers Market, we can then match those funds up to $25, doubling your funds.
- Starting June 1st, Farmers at the Market will be able to accept WIC/FMNP benefits. We will also be able to process WIC Cash benefits for produce, just like you can use at the store.
- We are located at 114 N. Olympic, Arlington, Washington, in downtown Arlington.
2023 Young Entrepreneurs
Applications are now being accepted for the limited amount of Young Entreprenuer spots in the Arlington Farmers Market for this year.
Cost is $5.00 for the child. Dates are May 20th, June 17th, July 15th and Sept 16th. The items the child sells need to adhere to Washington State Farmers Market Association guidelines, so it needs to be something that they grow, create or design. Due to Health Department Guidelines and Licensing Requirements, items like baked goods will not be allowed. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a business or individual to help sponsor purchasing some new tents for 2023. Let us know if you are interested.
To register go to https://www.cognitoforms.com/StillyValleyChamberOfCommerce/_2023YoungEntrepreneursArlingtonFarmersMarket
2023 New! Friends Of The Arlington Farmers Market
Do you enjoy shopping at the Arlington Farmers Market? Do you support local farms and organic produce and flowers? Do you love
locally produced food? Do you love to gather and interact with your community? Would you like to support nutrition education, art, and music at the market? Our Friends Of the Market program gives members an opportunity to show their support for the community.
Become a friend of the market and as a token of our appreciation, you will receive a Friends Of the Market Tote Bag on your next trip to the market.
2023 Arlington Vendor Applications Are Live Now
Would you like to be a part of the Arlington Farmers Market in 2023? We are now taking applications for vendors. We are a Farmer’s Market so there are some guidelines on who can be accepted. Please email us at email@example.com. We do follow Washington State Farmers Market Association Guidelines that products need to be grown, designed or created in Washington State.
We are at capacity on soap and baked goods, email first to info@stillyvalleychamber if you sell those goods.
The Arlington Farmers Market takes place each Saturday, May through September then monthly in October, November, and December. We can be found in Legion Park, 114 N. Olympic, Arlington, WA 98223.
The cost to be a vendor is $35 a day. Full Season rates are available and there is a discount for a full season if you are a chamber member.
Do you want to support the Arlington Farmers Market and give a gift to someone special, did you know that Gift Certificates are now available? To purchase a gift certificate please fill out the form.
Gift Certificates can be mailed to the receiver.